Saturday, July 31, 2010

Americas Next Top Model :]

Heeyyyyyyyy, guys.

Before I start can I just say that we made a pretty badass background for this thing. It looked sooooo cool. I'm a freak.

So, Candace Williams tried her hand at modeling the other day. She was great! We [I] dressed her up in funky clothes and weird-ish makeup and stuck her infront of the infamous paint splotch background. She was slightly nervous and didn't even want Shalea to watch. I can't believe she actually let me take the pictures. And though I know it was torture for her, I'm thankful she did let me. It gave me a chance to just do random stupid stuff.
Sooo, here are a few.
I've been trying to use Lightroom but I still can't figure everything out so I quit editing. You only get a small peek.





































Shalea would kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment