Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have you ever seen a ghost?

So, apparently, I'm a REALLY big pansy. All of my friends talk about how they have seen ghosts and it absolutely sends chills all over.

I was taking Lane home earlier and he said "So, if I saw one, would you want me to tell you or keep it to myself?" [Or something to that point.] Of course I said keep it to yourself. He then said "There was a point in me asking that."

The rest of the ride home I was silently FREAKING OUT!

So, I thank you, Lane, for letting me not sleep tonight. And if I do sleep, I thank you for the nightmares that are going to haunt me.


Oh, and thank you for the 'ghost banging on the wall while you were in the shower' story. That helps!

However much your ghost stories bother me, I am glad that we are friends. We randomly and quickly became friends. But that's awesome.


I suppose that's all for today. I'm sorry that my posts aren't very exciting.

I don't guess it matters because at this point I have exactly ZERO [Count them.] ZERO followers.


Thank you for listening my dear imaginary friend,

-Katie.



This picture has absolutely nothing to do with anything. I just like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment