Wednesday, December 9, 2009

There's a first for everything.

Hello, people.
I'm trying this out for some unknown reason. Honestly, I probably won't blog often. I suppose I could tell you what is going on with me.

"Dear Santa Clause,
I would like a new camera lense and also an infinity wall.
Love, Katie."

No one knew what an infinity wall was.
To be honest, I didn't know what it was until a few months ago. I mean, I've seen the wall, didn't know what it was called, though. Um..

I am just a seventeen year old with bad grammar and a love for math and cameras. Why such an odd combination? I have no clue. I've always wanted to be a math teacher, but recently I've been really getting into photography. I am a big fan of Hailey King's photography. And her knowledge of the camera. I would also like to thank her for the inspiration of doing this.

Oh yeah! Someone recently contacted me and asked if I would take pictures of her and her family. She is pregnant and would like pictures of her belly. :] Ahcute! I'm uber [Yes, I use words like 'uber'] excited for this. I also recently took pictures of my best friend and her boyfriend. They are insanely awkward in front of the camera and the light was hard to work with. However, I got a few good shots I'd like to think.

So, I shall post some..



Well, these are just a few. I know they aren't that great. But I was pretty proud of myself for just starting out. Hmm. Tell me what you think. There's more on Facebook. Also, I will post some from Allison's family when that happens.

-Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment