Thursday, December 17, 2009

"It's just.. Oh, it's just awesome!"



Needless to say, I'M A FREAKIN' PANSY!




Okay, so I'm at my brother's house in Ada. I'm home alone while he is up at work. I've been here for a total of five minutes and someone rings the doorbell twice. I get up, open the door and realize that no one is there. Am I scared? Of course. So I call my brother. "Was that you?"


He says, "I'm still at work. I bet it was just Cody. Is there a silver truck outside? I'll call him." I then say, "No, there's no truck."


I'm sitting in the living room floor nervous as all get out. My brother's computer's screensaver is flashing.. It turns back on without anyone being over there. Why should I be scared of this? Computers do that, right? Well, I don't know, but I do know that Lane and his ghost stories make my mind wander about every single circumstance that happens now.


It's slightly ridiculous. I don't like this. "Cody" hasn't rung the doorbell again so I'm guessing it wasn't him. My brother hasn't called me back with news saying it was him. Luckily, he should be home shortly and I won't be stuck in his house all alone. I feel like the girl out of the book I'm reading. Silently trapped somewhere. Not being tortured, just stalled. If that's the right word. She's free, I suppose, within the confinements of that room. How that was relevant to my ranting, I have no clue. But, I think I'm okay now. I'm going to turn on some music so I don't have to listen to every squeak that could possibly happen.




Once again, thank you, Lane.


And thank you, Chancie and Lane, for being my only two followers and reading my rants. :]




Respectfully yours,


-Katie




I don't know why I feel the need to put pictures on every blog, but I'm doing it. So shut it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment